Keynote: Live Your Front Row Life
Topic: Self Leadership/Resilience/Mindset
Perfect for: Associations, Conferences, Employee/Volunteer Appreciation Events
Download"Live Your Front Row Life" Info
Not everyone comes to a leadership role with the benefit of specific training.
Are you a reluctant leader? More used to leading from behind? Accustomed to sharing your wisdom out of the limelight?
It’s easy to feel like a fish out of water when you are called upon to take a more visible role at work or in your community. Even though you come to it with the best of intentions, there can be lots of trial and error. When it seems like everyone else is succeeding where you are failing, it can be discouraging.
To become the leader you want to be, requires developing the mindset, resilience and courage of self leadership. It is the foundation to every leadership role because before you can lead others, you must learn to lead yourself.
In this tailored, interactive and entertaining keynote Frances Hickmott takes the audience on a journey of discovery. Learn the secrets behind moving from the comfortable back row to a confident front row where you will make the most difference to those looking for your leadership.
Your audience will learn:
- What assumed constraints and self-limiting beliefs hold them back and how to change them.
- How to reframe and re-define failure as an opportunity
- Why owning your missteps and admitting them is a trust builder.
- The link between how developing a growth mindset leads to greater resilience and is the key to success personally and professionally
- Why companies with a self-leadership culture are more likely to increase employee initiative and decrease employee attrition
“I believe people are hungering for connection, and authentic connection includes our own willingness to be vulnerable. Definitely not easy, but desperately needed and wholly worthwhile. Yes, your story was authentic – and worth telling.”
Change Your Story
T.O.P.S – Keynote
Book Frances for your next event!